Ingredients for 4 persons:
– 12/16 scallops without the coral
– 1 Vanilla pod
– Coconut milk (or crème fraîche if you don’t like the taste of coconut milk)
– Salt and pepper
1) In a pan, melt the butter and add the scallops to brown over high heat for a few minutes and then very soft over the last 10 minutes.
When cooked, set aside.
2) At high heat, in the pan add the coconut cream and the chopped vanilla pod so that the small grains can escape, it’s prettier! Leave to reduce until the sauce becomes smooth.
3) Put the scallops back in the pan so there are coated with sauce.
4) Salt and pepper as you wish
Serve hot and enjoy.